Master Your DSLR Camera FAST — photo workshop with Girish Menon
Sunday, March 25 at 11 AM - 4 PM UTC+05:30
* Designed for first-time DSLR users
* Result oriented all practical approach
* Simple instructions
* Unlimited post workshop support
Please visit www.girishmenon.com/dslr for details or call +91 98204 24070.
The Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. photography workshop is your foundation in Digital Photography.
How will you benefit from the Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. workshop?
* Learn how to use your camera in the MANUAL MODE instead of AUTOMATIC and SEMI-AUTOMATIC MODES
* Set the FOCUS correctly to ensure that your pictures are always SHARP, even in LOW LIGHT
* Set the ISO, APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED (exposure settings) according to how you want your picture to look
* Choose a relevant DEPTH OF FIELD for example, focus on your subject and have the background go out of focus
* Set the appropriate LIGHT METERING MODE, WHITE BALANCE, TONALITY etc.
* COMPOSE powerful photographs, and more.
More than 3,000 people have attended the MASTER YOUR DSLR CAMERA F.A.S.T. photography workshop. Please visit www.girishmenon.com/
Please visit www.girishmenon.com/dslr for more details or call +91 98204 24070.
Global Accelerator Program 2018 Manila Roadshow
1 March 2018 7.00pm - 9.00pm
It’s that time of the year again. The largest startup accelerator in Southeast Asia is looking for you to join their next batch! An evolution of four successful regional accelerators by Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC), the Global Accelerator Programme (GAP) focuses on supporting and developing local and global startups. Through the 4-month programme, GAP aims to prepare startups with the knowledge and network to scale successfully in ASEAN.
MaGIC Ideate @ BAHTERA 2018 – Kuantan
24 February 2018 - 25 February 2018 8.30am - 6pm
About MaGIC IDEATE
The MaGIC IDEATE @ BAHTERA hackathon is a two-day program to find and create IMPACT DRIVEN solutions problem by applying a design-based approach
The ideas produced during the hackathon will be put up to the Actyvate platform, a crowd-pledging platform for youths to propose impactful projects and garner support from communities they aim to realise their ideas for the betterment of the community and the future.
About BAHTERA 2018
Bahtera 2018 is an initiative by the Malaysian government to create a collective partnership between the government and the private sector to empower Bumiputera entrepreneurs to be more competitive in the local and global entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Mengenai MaGIC IDEATE
Program IDEATE @ Bahtera Hackathon adalah program dua hari anjuran MaGIC untuk belajar dan mencipta idea yang akan memberi impak positif terhadap alam sekitar dan golongan yang kurang bernasib baik. Peserta akan menyelidiki konsep pemikiran reka bentuk untuk menghasilkan penyelesaian berpusatkan manusia yang akan diletakkan di atas platform Actyvate untuk menjadikan idea itu menjadi kenyataan.
Satu inisiatif Kerajaan Malaysia untuk mewujudkan usahasama kolektif di antara pihak kerajaan dan swasta untuk memperkasa usahawan Bumiputera supaya lebih berdaya saing di dalam ekosistem keusahawanan tempatan dan antarabangsa.
Breakthrough Being An Artpreneur Using Neuroscience – MaGIC Sarawak
23 February 2018 5.30pm - 7pm
Art does not defined in one area but expands into wide arena as in Music, Painting, Performing, Writing, Designing and more. It is also sad to hear the expression of “the poor struggling artists”, “value of artwork like a painting is only worth a lot when the artist died”, “artists need to sell their soul to earn a living” and other negative perceptions.
In this session, we look into influence of our brain in our behaviours through neuroscience brain-mapping and how we could discover about our thoughts, ideas, belief system that could either enhance or limit our creativity. This practical session is not only about concepts but plenty of tools to experience why some artists are so successful and why some are not. Many asrtists managed to have breakthroughs and be successful thus living a fulfilling life while contributes to the community. So can the artpreneur in you.
MaGIC Sarawak is hosting Garry Chow, a speaker coach, Lawyer, mediator and advisor, in guiding fellow artpreneurs in discovering their inner creativity and strength.
- Understands the behaviour and emotions of artists’ needs
- Practiced activities that greatly reduce the likelihood of self-sabotaging
- Use the right kind of approaches to uncover clients needs
- Communicate and express themselves fully with confidence
- Have a framework for planning their artistry entrepreneurship truthfully