Member Personal Information Privacy
Noted that any information you entered on our Website or gave us in any other way will be kept private and confidential. The information mentioned includes:
- Information that can identify you (personal information) i.e. first and last name, telephone number, etc.
- Postal and email address
- User name and password
Keep in mind that you might also be inquired to put information about your location, travel plans and coworking preferences. You may have the option to not provide information to us, however in general, some information about you is required in order for you to receive relevant offerings from CowoAsia and its partners and enjoy other privileges of being a registered member. The privileges entitled to registered members include:
- Able to post coworking space reviews
- Participate in discussion forums
- Email CowoAsia content to themselves and others
- Access members-only newsletters and coworking content
- Enter surveys, contests or sweepstakes
In addition, some information is also necessary in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our site.
- Information About Others
You are welcomed with opportunity to provide contact and coworking-related information on behalf of another party through our website. If you make a reservation for someone else through CowoAsia, you will be inquired to submit that individual’s personal information. You must obtain the other party consent prior to providing us with their personal information, as any access to view or modify their information will be available only through your account.
- Location Information and Other Information from Devices.
When you use an Application on a Device, we may collect information about your location if you have instructed your Device to send such information to the Application via the privacy settings on that Device, or if you have uploaded photos tagged with location information. We may use the location information collected from your Device or photos to enhance your usage of the Application by providing you with relevant content and related advertising. For example, we may use your location to show you the hotels reviews or some restaurants near your coworking places. You can change the privacy settings of your Device at your command if you do not desire to share your location information with the Application and/or the functionality to tag your photos together with your location information. Please note that by turning off the location sharing, it may affect certain features on our App. If you have any queries about the privacy settings of your Device, we suggest you to contact the manufacturer of your Device or your mobile service provider for further assistance.
- Cookies and Other Web Technologies.
- We also may record your password in a cookie, if you checked the box entitled “Save this password for automatic sign-in.” Please note that member IDs, passwords, and any other account-related data included in such cookies are encrypted for the security purposes. This is to help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and Apps or on the other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate through the Internet to present you with information and advertising-relating material based on your apparent interests.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the CowoAsia tools offered on our sites. Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), also known as tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. This will help us in measuring the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
- Display of Advertising/Your Choices.
- How we use your information
CowoAsia will use the information we collect about you for the following general purposes:
- For registration and to manage your account – including allowing your access to and use of our site;
- To communicate with you in general – including to provide information about CowoAsia and invitations from the CowoAsia community;
- To enable us to publish you – your reviews, forum posts, and other content related to the CowoAsia community;
- To facilitate your booking of coworking space reservations;
- To respond to your questions and comments;
- To measure your interest and thus, improve our products, services, and Website;
- To notify you about special offers, products or services available from us or our partners that may be of your interest;
- To otherwise customize your experience with CowoAsia – including customizing the ads that are shown to you;
- To solicit information from you – including through surveys;
- To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
If you have signed up as the owner or manager of a coworking space, or have listed your coworking space in our CowoAsia Spaces section, we will send you email messages at the email address you have provided to us. Please review “Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information” below.
- With whom we share your information
- Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction.
You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you may have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Referring Websites
If you were referred to CowoAsia from any other website, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and coworking preferences with that referring website. We have not placed any limitations on the referring websites’ use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that has referred you to CowoAsia.
- Social Media Services
You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Facebook). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites.
- Email Communications
CowoAsia wants to make it easy for you to take advantage of coworking related opportunities on our Website. Therefore, one way that we are going to opt is by sending you email messages that contain information about your apparent coworking-related interests. For example, if you search for a coworking space in Shanghai or reviews on CowoAsia, we may send you an email message reminding you about special coworking space offers in Shanghai. Similarly, if you receive an email about Shanghai coworking and demonstrate an interest in Shanghai coworking spaces or reviews by affirmatively clicking on a link about Shanghai coworking spaces in the email, you may receive an email about Shanghai coworking space offers. We believe that these email messages will provide you with useful information about the coworking-related special offers available through our sites. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send.
- How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using CowoAsia, and we are committed to protecting the information we have collected. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protecting the personal information that you have provided to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions only. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and between our system and those of the parties with whom we share sensitive information, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information. Children’s privacy CowoAsia is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. If by any chance an individual whom we identify to be a child under age of 13 sending personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
- External links
- Visiting our Website from outside of Malaysia
If you are visiting our Website from outside of Malaysia, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in Malaysia where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws in Malaysia and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that CowoAsia does take steps pursuant to laws in Malaysia to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
- How you can contact us
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the CowoAsia website or mobile properties, including the related applications (collectively, this “Website”). This Website is operated solely to assist people in gathering information regarding coworking spaces, posting their opinions of coworking-related locations and products, and connecting as a remote working community only. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “CowoAsia” refer to BMGS Services Sdn. Bhd., a Delaware corporation and/or our subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website, and/or all content contributors on this Website.
This Website is offered to you by the condition upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices that has set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you have agreed to be bound by the Agreement and have read and understood its terms and condition. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you may withdraw from using this Website.
We may change or modify the Agreement in the future; therefore, by continuing accessing or using this website at your understanding and agreeing to this term will signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will note the date that revisions were last made to the Agreement at the bottom of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By using this Website, you are warranted that:
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, present and complete
- If you have a CowoAsia account, you will safeguard your account information – you will supervise and be completely responsible for any usage of your account by anyone other than you
- In order to register for an account and contribute to our website, you must at least be an individual 13 years old of age or older. CowoAsia does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone into this Website and the services that we offered at any time and for any reason (including, but not limited to violation of this Agreement).
All the contents and information on this Website (including, but not limited to text, messages, data, information, photos, graphics, icons, music, sound, video, maps, software, code or any other material), as well as the infrastructure used to function such content and information, is proprietary to us. You are to agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. In addition, you agree not to perform any of these practices:
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose
- The act of accessing, monitoring or copying any content or information from this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our consent written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit an access to this Website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion as unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “Frame”, “mirror” or do anything that incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Do any attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile or disassemble any compartments of CowoAsia in connection with the Website or the services.
- Spamming the comments sections or other spaces with unsolicited or unauthorized offers of goods and services, advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam or chain letters, or anything that can be regards as inappropriate messages.
- Solicit spaces listed on our website(s) with offers to join similar and/or competing service offering
CowoAsia reserves the right to remove space listings, user account, terminate and remove any unwarranted content or activity from the website without notice. CowoAsia Inc reserves the right and may pursue legal action against perpetrators for any damages caused.
CowoAsia believes in the protection of your privacy. In certain circumstances we may disclose information about you to third parties if we determine, in our sole discretion that such disclosure is necessary in case of the following:
(a) To protect CowoAsia’s systems, assets, employees, members and customers;
(b) To ensure the integrity and operation of CowoAsia’s business and systems; or
(c) To comply with legitimate and enforceable governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders.
REVIEWS, ENQUIRIES, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
This Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of your coworking experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on this Website (“Interactive Areas”). If CowoAsia provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your usage of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you are hereby agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material or content that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, provoke, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or otherwise would create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the Malaysian regulations.
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including CowoAsia;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links that leads to the content that, in the sole judgment of CowoAsia,
- Violates the previous subsections herein,
- Restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or this Website, or
- May expose CowoAsia or its affiliates and its users to any harm.
CowoAsia will take no responsibility and assume that there is no liability for any content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto; CowoAsia is not liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity that you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, CowoAsia is also not responsible for any statements, representations or content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or any other Interactive Area. Even though CowoAsia has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the content being posted or distributed to any Interactive Area, CowoAsia reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without giving prior notice to any content posted or stored on this website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf; you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content you post or store on this website at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you want to retain the moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the content, you are hereby declare that:
- You do not require that any personal identifying information to be used in connection with the content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- You have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the content by CowoAsia or its licensees, successors and assigns;
- You are forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all of the moral rights of an author in any of the content; and
- You forever to release CowoAsia and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against CowoAsia by virtue of any in regards to such moral rights.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or any other portions of this Website in any way that violates the foregoing will be considered as violating the terms of this agreement and may result in the termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or this Website.
COWOASIA SPACE ACCOUNTS
All the information submitted in connection with a CowoAsia Space account must be accurate and truthful. Users are to agree to notify CowoAsia crew immediately if their Space Account has been used without authorization or if there has been any other breach of security of the Space Account. Each User also must agree to provide additional information that CowoAsia may reasonably request and answer it with the utter truth; please, otherwise, complete any questions CowoAsia might ask you in order to verify such authenticity of the Space. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website via email, postings on this Website or in any coworking reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions, you have granted CowoAsia and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to:
- Use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish or create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and
- Use the name that you have submitted in connection with such submission.
You acknowledge that CowoAsia may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You are further granting CowoAsia the right to pursue in law of any person or entity that violates your or CowoAsia’s rights in the submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You also acknowledge and agree that the submissions of space content are non-confidential and non-proprietary. Spaces whom a representative of theirs “claim” to be their space in which the content was submitted by a 3rd party contributor also will grant CowoAsia and its affiliates the same rights listed above. Further Spaces agree and understand that:
- Spaces are only entitled to 1 space listing (“page”) per location. Duplicate space listings will be removed without further notice.
- If there is missing information, CowoAsia will make a reasonable attempt to request that information for the space. Submissions that are not deemed as a “coworking space” may not be approved for publication on the site. Coworking spaces are generally defined by CowoAsia to have shared work space for community, shared amenities for customers, and membership options of less than 6 month terms. CowoAsia reserves the right to approve, disapprove, and remove listings at their sole discretion unless if the space meets the above requirements.
- CowoAsia is not liable for any damages that may be incurred from content on the Website or its affiliates including but not limited to reviews, photos, descriptions, and other forms of media which may have opinions of the third parties.
- Spaces may not take legal action against CowoAsia, Users or third parties for their opinions in the form of media (text, photo, reviews and comments) that has been created and published on the site.
- CowoAsia reserves the right to remove space listings, terminate and remove unwarranted content or activity from the website without notice. CowoAsia Inc reserves the right and may pursue legal action against perpetrators for damages caused and any form of prohibited activities.
DISPUTES BETWEEN COWORKING SPACES AND USERS
CowoAsia does not recognize any third party and/or agency affiliated with the Spaces as a Space Owner. If a Space is unable to fulfil any promise or reservation, the Space will work together with Customers to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, which may include the issuance of a refund of Customers by the Space. CowoAsia is under no obligation to be involved in disputes between Spaces and Customers, or Users and any third party. In the event of such any dispute, we may provide the Space Owner’s contact information to the Customer so that the two parties may mutually resolve their dispute.
CowoAsia is not a travel agency although CowoAsia displays such information about properties owned by third-party suppliers and facilitates leads and in some cases reservations with certain suppliers and affiliate sites. However, such actions do not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute CowoAsia’s sponsorship or approval of third-party suppliers, or any affiliation between CowoAsia and third-party suppliers. Even though CowoAsia members may rate and review particular properties based on their own experiences, CowoAsia does not endorse or recommend the products or services of any third-party suppliers. Take note that CowoAsia is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information that has been obtained from third-party suppliers and displays on its sites or apps.
This Website may link you to supplier sites or other websites that CowoAsia does not operate or control. For further information, please refer to the “Links to Third-Party Sites” section below.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AND WITH EXTRA ATTENTION. THIS SECTION LIMITS COWOASIA’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE ALONGSIDE YOUR EXPERIENCE WHILE USING THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS IN THIS SECTION OR ELSEWHERE IN THE AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER FOR CLARIFICATION BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY ENACT INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING SPACE AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS. COWOASIA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES, DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, OR DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS AND ANY OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE COWORKING SPACE OR LOCATIONS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, AVAILABILITY, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF COWORKING SPACES, REVIEWS AND RATINGS, ETC.). IN ADDITION, COWOASIA EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS ON OUR WEBSITE. COWOASIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY COWOASIA. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IT IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. COWOASIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM COWOASIA, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COWOASIA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES; INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THE THIRD-PARTY SUPPLIERS THAT PROVIDE COWORKING SPACE OR LOCATION INFORMATION, DESK SPACE OR ANY OTHER SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND ARE NOT PART OF AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF COWOASIA COMPANIES. COWOASIA IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. COWOASIA HAS NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR ANY OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
THE COWOASIA SHALL IN NO EVENT (OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON REVIEWS AND OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF COWOASIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If CowoAsia is found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or is in any way connected with your usage of our sites or services, then CowoAsia’s liabilities will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, greater than (a) the transaction fees paid to CowoAsia for the transaction(s) on this Website giving rise to the claim, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (US $100.00).
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy that has been specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of CowoAsia.
You are agree to defend and indemnify CowoAsia and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature – including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought up by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- Your usage of this Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than CowoAsia. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference purpose only. We are in no control of such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Furthermore, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you have selected or software you have downloaded is free from viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material or any association with their operators. In some cases you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on CowoAsia to a profile on another third party site. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time at you r own convenience.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this Website are: ©2017 CowoAsia LLC. All rights reserved. CowoAsia is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than CowoAsia. “CowoAsia”, the graphic logo, the ratings stars and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on this Website are registered under common law trademarks of CowoAsia Inc and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of CowoAsia or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of this Website, including all the page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of CowoAsia and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of CowoAsia. All of the other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in this Website are the property of their own respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or any other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the CowoAsia group.
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL MOBILE LICENSES
Portions of CowoAsia mobile software may use copyright material. The usage of which CowoAsia has acknowledged. In addition, there are specific terms that apply to the use of certain function in the CowoAsia mobile applications.
You are hereby agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and CowoAsia and/or affiliates as a result of this Agreement or the use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to the existing laws and legal process, and had nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or any other governmental or legal requests or requirements related to your usage of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with all respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and CowoAsia with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and CowoAsia with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and any of the notice given via electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the extent and subject towards the same conditions as any other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in the printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
For answers to your questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
©2017 BMGS Services Sdn. Bhd. All rights reserved.